If you’re interested in advancing your career in outdoor and adventure-based experiential education, you really should attend one of AEE’s 2014 regional conferences. AEE (which stands for Association for Experiential Education) is a professional membership association with roots in adventure education that’s committed to the development, practice, and evaluation of experiential learning in all settings. And the organization’s regional conferences – which take place each spring between March and May – offer truly awesome and exceptional professional development opportunities for outdoor and adventure-based educators.
For those of us who work at The National Center for Outdoor & Adventure Education (NCOAE), AEE’s lineup of regional conferences offers us the opportunity to:
- Network with others in our field
- Expand our understanding of topics related to the work we perform
- Stimulate our professional curiosity and programmatic creativity
- See lots of old friends and colleagues
- Make new friends (enough to last a lifetime)
This year, AEE is offering spring conferences in seven geographical regions across the U.S., including: