Custom Programs for Private and Independent Schools
MAKE AN IMPACT ON YOUR STUDENTS
Participation in curriculum-based outdoor education programs contributes to higher retention rates, higher grade averages, and positive changes in students’ “Five C’s” — Competence, Character, Connection, Confidence, and Caring.
What You Control
You create the program, working with your own:
- Choice of location
- Trip duration
- Your school’s COVID protocols
- Staff & volunteers to assist
What We Provide
- Location scouting
- Itinerary development
- World-class field instructors
- Online enrollment
- General liability insurance
- Trip permits
- Participant gear & accessories
- Health protocols following CDC and your school’s direction
- Risk management protocols
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Pre- & post-trip meetings
- Online learning management system
What Students Receive
- Challenging adventures
- Curriculum-based lessons
- Enhanced health and safety measures, including daily health checks with temperature readings
- Leave No Trace training
- Washable face coverings
- Memories to last a lifetime
- Acquisition of new or improved outdoor skills
- Bonding experience with classmates
- Safety & Risk Management training
NCOAE was masterful in spelling out for our faculty and our students the protocols and behaviors that were required to make sure it was a safe trip for all. Anytime you take students out into the wilderness, there is risk involved. They met the challenges of that risk management in a manner that exceeded our expectations.
TRUSTED BY LEADING PRIVATE & INDEPENDENT SCHOOLS NATIONWIDE
REQUEST A FREE CUSTOM OUTDOOR EDUCATION PROGRAM PROPOSAL
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens next?
Once we receive your info, our director of custom programs or executive director will be in touch to gather some additional details about the program you envision for your school. Once we have everything we need, we’ll send you a thoughtfully composed proposal for us to discuss together.
How does NCOAE protect my privacy and keep my information secure?
How long will it take to receive a proposal?
Rather than filling out the form, may I call your office to ask a few questions first?
Yes! We’d love to hear from you. Our office is open Mon.-Fri. from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. You can reach us by calling: (910) 399-8090.