Outdoor Retailer and Adidas Outdoor Announce 2017 Outdoor Inspiration Awards Finalists
Outdoor Retailer and Adidas Outdoor are pleased to announce the finalists for the seventh annual Outdoor Inspiration Awards, presented by Adidas Outdoor. The Outdoor Inspiration Awards recognize those whose efforts go above and beyond in inspiring others to engage in outdoor activities. The event will take place during Outdoor Retailer Winter Market at the Salt Palace Convention Center, MR 250 on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 6 p.m., the second night of Outdoor Retailer.
General and sponsored category nominations gathered from the outdoor retailer community include Individual, Retailer, Non-Profit, Manufacturer sponsored by JanSport and Youth sponsored by the Boy Scouts of America.
- Individual: Zac Adair, Chris Enlow, Peter Metcalf
- Retailer: Evo, Next Adventure, Tahoe Mountain Sports
- Non- Profit: Conservation Alliance, Leave No Trace for Outdoor Ethics, Veterans Expeditions
- JanSport Manufacturer: Hippy Tree, Keen, United by Blue
- Boy Scouts of America Youth: Christian Branch, Lillian Rose Weihert, Trevor Burke